Wisconsin born, RI raised, current PA transplant.
Loved radio and music since I can remember; heavily influenced by WPRO-FM as a teenager. Started dabbling in college radio in 1980; have been on the air off and on since then in Northwestern PA.
- Favorite music as a teen included the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Eagles, the Doobie Brothers, Billy Joel - you get the idea.
- Favorite music to learn about: the blues - truly, the roots of rock and roll.
- Favorite music to learn not to hate: country - it's not as bad as you think.
- I now consider myself evolved and willing to listen to most any music, but will always be a student.
- You may remember me as Susan Davis, Marie Stevens, Susan Bryant, Susie Kennedy or even Ann Phibian.
- In my various incarnations over the years, I've had the opportunity to represent some great community organizations and businesses, which is the single biggest advantage to working in local radio.
- One of my proudest moments: Co-hosting the Meadville Area Jaycees Halloween Parade with morning man Dave Hanahan for the last three years.